Teen Events at Wright Library:
Wright Library is staying virtual for the fall. Visit wrightlibrary.org/
Follow the links below to register for upcoming programs:
- Teen Writing Club first Mondays 7-8:30 p.m.
- Teen Advisory Board second Wednesdays 3:30-4:15 p.m.
- Teens Building Solidarity for Change first and third Thursdays each month, 7-8 p.m.
· Step-by Step Painting Party, Sat., Nov. 7, 2-4 p.m.
· TEDxYouth@Dayton 2021 is currently accepting applications for speakers, artistic performers, and emcees. Apply to audition by November 14. Contact Diane Bengson, Teen Librarian at Wright Library and TEDxYouth@Dayton Committee member for more information.
Wright Library has programs for all ages. Visit wrightlibrary.org/