Class of 2023 Information
2022 - 2023 schedules are available for pick up during Timber on Wednesday, June 1. Schedules that are not picked up during that window of time will be sent to the OHS Guidance Office for pick up later that day.
While reviewing your schedules, please keep the following in mind:
- Any holes (period with no course) in your schedule will be filled in with a study hall before the beginning of next year
- Everyone must have at least 5.5 periods filled with courses
- If you need to talk to your school counselor about your 2022-23 schedule, please adhere to the following schedule:
- Class of 2023 – Wednesday, June 1 & Thursday, June 2
- Class of 2024 – Thursday, June 2
- Class of 2025 – Monday, June 6
- Class of 2026 – Wednesday, June 8
- High school counselors will also be available on June 9, 10, 13 and 14
Due to Baccalaureate and Commencement rehearsals, the school counselors are unavailable to discuss schedule conflicts on Friday, June 3 and Tuesday, June 7.
Every attempt is made to place you in all of your requested courses. If they won’t all fit, however, we will help you find an alternative course.
Changes to schedules are sometimes required throughout the summer for enrollment balancing purposes. The schedule you get at the end of this year may vary somewhat from the absolute final version you will receive the week before the 2022 - 23 school year.
Ohio’s College Credit Plus program allows students (7th to 12th grade) to earn college and high school credits at the same time by taking college courses from community colleges or universities either at the high school, online or on the college campus.
Mark your calendar now! OHS Guidance will hold an informational Zoom meeting for Class of 2023 families March 23 at 6:30 p.m. Topics include college searches and what the juniors need to be doing now to prepare.
To register for the live webinar, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3mvcnqb7TiunbEGt49HZTg
Charlie Armitage, Grace Bauer, Joey Schairbaum, Claudia Schnell, , Ethan Stone