To obtain a minor work permit:
- Download the pre-application form.
- Complete the STUDENT/APPLICANT INFORMATION section. Parent/guardian MUST sign this form.
- Have employer complete the PLEDGE OF EMPLOYER section. The employer’s tax ID number is required, as well as the number of days and hours student will typically work.
- Be prepared to show proof of age with a copy of birth certificate, driver’s license or other official documentation.
- Have physician complete the PHYSICIAN’S CERTIFICATE FOR MINOR WORK PERMIT or provide a copy of current sports physical examination form. (This should be on file in Final Forms.)
- Bring completed application and documentation to the Guidance Office or Senior High Office. Completed forms can also be scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
- The work permit will be prepared and entered onto the State of Ohio system. You will be asked to personally sign it.
- For each new job under a new employer, the student must have the new employer complete a PLEDGE OF EMPLOYER and the student must provide an updated physical if the current physical form on file is more than a year old. A new work permit will be re-issued.
For additional information on work permits in Ohio, visit the Ohio Department of Commerce website.
SwimSafe Pool Management is hiring for Summer 2023! Our available positions include Lifeguards, Front Desk/Concessions Attendants, Pool Technicians/Cleaners, Management Positions, and more! Pay rate is dependent on position and facility, but most positions start at up to $15.00/hour. We manage multiple nearby pools, such as the Dayton Country Club, Moraine Country Club, and NCR Country Club to name a few!
If anyone is interested, they are more than welcome to contact Kristen Bailey at Kristenbailey@swimsafepool.
Childcare workers are needed on Sundays from 8:45 a.m. to noon at $14 per hour. To apply, go to the Westminster website.