To obtain a minor work permit:
- Download the pre-application form.
- Complete the STUDENT/APPLICANT INFORMATION section. Parent/guardian MUST sign this form.
- Have employer complete the PLEDGE OF EMPLOYER section. The employer’s tax ID number is required, as well as the number of days and hours student will typically work.
- Be prepared to show proof of age with a copy of birth certificate, driver’s license or other official documentation.
- Have physician complete the PHYSICIAN’S CERTIFICATE FOR MINOR WORK PERMIT or provide a copy of current sports physical examination form. (This should be on file in Final Forms.)
- Bring completed application and documentation to the Guidance Office or Senior High Office. Completed forms can also be scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
- The work permit will be prepared and entered onto the State of Ohio system. You will be asked to personally sign it.
- For each new job under a new employer, the student must have the new employer complete a PLEDGE OF EMPLOYER and the student must provide an updated physical if the current physical form on file is more than a year old. A new work permit will be re-issued.
For additional information on work permits in Ohio, visit the Ohio Department of Commerce website.
NCR Country Club is now HIRING!
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who enjoy helping others and working with a phenomenal team! Positions available include
NCR Country Club offers a fun, supportive environment where teamwork, excellent service and respect are an essential part of our culture. With flexible hours, we can provide a schedule that works around school, sports and extracurricular activities.
Become a part of our team TODAY and apply NOW on the NCR Country Club website.